After two years out of print, 2GM Tactics is back…
A strategic board game for 2 players, which you can play solitaire, and also with 3 and 4 players.
The game pits the U.S. and German armies against each other in intense combat in the European Theater during World War II.
You have the option to buy the empty box with the plastic insert, if you already have a previous edition of 2GM Tactics, as well as a physical copy of the new manuals (although they will be available for download later). There are about 100 pages, including rules, appendices, campaigns and solitaire help.
We have not included an option for the new board, due to its similarity to the one included in 2GM Pacific, so it is not included in the empty box, nor with the new manuals.
- Assemble your army: select the units that will be included in your deck during the game.
- Deploy on the battlefield: your units are represented by cards, infantry, artillery, armor, aviation, as well as special cards unique to each army.
- Play in either battles based on points or historical scenarios: destroy the enemy HQ or with victory conditions set by historical scenarios.
- Manage your command points: they allow you to deploy your units on the battlefield. You can also equip them with extra equipment and capabilities, such as grenades, heavy weapons, medics or mechanics.
- Master the battlefield: the position of your troops will help you generate command points in the next turn – don’t let them cut your supply lines!
- Destroy your opponents: through a simple system, shoot, bomb, use mines, all the resources are valid to clear your way to victory.
Each card includes detailed unit information: firing range, penetration capability, armor and more.
There is a strong army building component in 2GM Tactics. Optimize your deck to lead you to victory.
You can choose between infantry, artillery, transports, aviation and armor. Each unit has a cost to be included in the deck, as well as a year from which it can be used.
Moreover, your deck will include events that you will be able to use in your favor or launch them against your opponent. Minefields, lucky shots, paratrooper landings and much more.
Deploy a General, with unique capabilities to lead your troops!
The terrain of the battlefield is represented by terrain cards, both natural (forests, mountains, lakes) and artificial (houses, bunkers, trenches) as scenery. No two battles will be the same.
Each player can configure his army deck according to the objectives, the scenarios in play and his own strategy. Examples of starter decks for the first games are also included.
The objective of the game varies depending on the type of battle you have chosen. In a battle based on points, the objective will be to destroy the enemy Headquarters; while, in a historical scenario, the objectives described in the Book of Campaigns must be fulfilled.
This third edition is fully compatible with the rest of the material already published.
It has a box of the same size as 2GM Pacific. Includes 330 cards, more than 100 markers and a new game board according to the Normandy terrain.
In addition, all the books have been redesigned in A4 format and the campaign book has been revised and adapted to these new components.
2GM has a powerful solitaire mode, which is described in a separate book, as well as a handy diptych as a summary.
The campaign book, in addition to special scenarios, includes 4 complete campaigns for a total of 36 scenarios: Operation Overlord, Normandy Campaign, Operation Market-Garden and the Battle of the Bulge.
Here you have some videos of 2GM Pacific, our last installment of the series:
from 12 years old
Number of players:
From 1 to 4
Time of playing:
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Annexes book
- 1 Campaign book
- 1 Game board
- 2 Headquarters
- 2 10-sided dice
- 140 tokens
- 330 cards divided into
- 125 U.S. Army
- 125 German Army
- 57 Terrain (double-sided)
- 6 Generals (doble cara)
- 3 cartas de Escenario (doble cara)
- 10 Advanced Rules Cards
- 4 Quick Reference cards
- Author: Proyecto Enigma
- Graphic design: Matías Cazorla
- Artwork: Ramsés Bosque
- Cover artwork: Paco Arenas
Disfruta y completa la serie 2GM con estos juegos:
2GM PACIFIC: juego independiente y autojugable. Enmarcado en el Teatro de Operaciones del Pacífico con emocionantes batallas entre estadounidenses y japoneses.
Expansiones “Frente del Este”: nuevos ejércitos “2GM TWG: Unión Soviética” (Aliados) y “2GM TWG: Alemania” (Eje). Ambientación especial en el Frente del Este.
USO DE FUNDAS PARA CARTAS:
Puedes enfundar las cartas de “2GM Tactics Wargame” te recomendamos fundas formato USA de 56x87mm.
Expansiones “Norte de África”: nuevos ejércitos “2GM TWG: Reino Unido” (Aliados) y “2GM TWG: Italia” (Eje). Ambientación especial en la guerra del Norte de África.