Here we show you part of the troops that will be under the banner of Dacian kings and priests in ONUS! Traianus. Well organized...
Here we show you part of the troops that will be under the banner of Dacian kings and priests in ONUS! Traianus. Well organized and motivated citizen-soldiers willing to defend their fatherland and gods!
- Deserter legionaries: Roman soldiers who had transferred their loyalty to Dacian kings, forming forces of elite mercenaries and valued specialists units.
- Dacian nobles: Aristocrats along priests, those combatants are the elite of the Dacian army, being extraordinarily motivated, very well trained and equipped with the best panoply at their disposal.
- Armoured Dacian swordmen: Disciplined and well armored citizen-soldiers, the core of any Dacian army, able to deal even with Roman infantry.
- Dacian falxmen: Troops raised among peasants who can afford a sword and a good shield, well commanded and highly enthusiastic.
- Heavy javelinmen: Born in the wild Dacian mountains, those harsh warriors are as lethal from afar as in close combat.
- Dacian noble cavalry: Those skilled riders are the elite of the elite, the best of the best of Dacian nobility, armed in accordance and worthy rivals to the best cavalry of any contemporary army.