We introduce to you some of the best mercenary armed forces, allies and independent contingents that will be at your disposal in ONUS! Traianus
We introduce to you some of the best mercenary armed forces, allies and independent contingents that will be at your disposal in ONUS! Traianus, from terrifying Berserkir to skilled eastern riders.
- Longobards: hardened veteran warriors from the depths of Germania, anxious for winning glory and reputation in the wars that shake the Roman frontiers.
- Berserkir: frightening Germanic warriors, famous for their mysterious battle-ecstasy, ready to serve to anybody able to pay the price of their dreadful deeds.
- Bosphorans: soldiers from the Bosphoran Kingdom and the Ancient Greek colonies of the Black Sea, the last relics of Hellenic past glories.
- Armenian Cataphracts: the best among the Armenian Kingdom’s Nobility, a valiant cavalry accustomed to manage on the steep places of their native lands.
- Palmyreneas: skillful riders from the thriving commercial city of Palmyra, terror of Bedouin marauders and of anybody who menaces the caravans that crosses their domains.
- Comageneans & Oshroeneans: powerful knights from the plains of High Mesopotamia, as skilled with the bow as with the sword.
- Jews: warriors and ex-soldiers from the disappeared Kingdom of Judaea, masters on asymmetric warfare, consecrated to the war against Rome in the name of their land and faith.
- Nabataeans: disciplined troops, used to quickly travelling through the deserts and steppes of their Kingdom, keepers of the Near East richest commercial trails.
- Scorpiones: deadly light artillery, as capable to destroy a formation of the best heavy infantry as to impale together three armored riders from a single shot.
Search in Draco Ideas
Síguenos en Twitter:
Síguenos en Facebook:
¿Quieres que te informemos de las novedades?
The most seen