We introduce to you some of the best units you will find, under the scepter of the Parthian Great King and his commanders, in ONUS! Traianus. Proud noble soldiers and hordes of troops from any corner of the Near East ready to fulfill their kings will!
- Indian elephants: Intelligent and closely linked to their riders, those beasts are an excellent, quick and maneuverable battle platform, able, if necessary, to smash almost any enemy.
- Camel cataphracts: The perfect blend between the best armor for both men and animals, an elite training and the most versatile mounts available in desert lands.
- Camel archers: Warriors accustomed to fight in the most arid places from Mesopotamia and Persia, known for his mobility and his bravery in any circumstance.
- Noble horse archers: The elite among the best line troops of the Parthian empire, noblemen proud of their skill as riders and archers, swift, accurate and loyal to their king until death.
- Horse archers: Hordes of skillful riders, omnipresent in all Parthian king’s armies, capable to harass the enemy with a deadly missile volley.
- Eastern spearmen: Peasant and serfs of the nobility, mobilized in any land under the Arsacid scepter to serve the glory of their lords.
- Sogdian mountainmen: Their charge can make shake even the Roman legions, being an excellent shock infantry at the service of the King of Kings
- Parthian swordmen: Athough they can’t compare to their rivals on the battlefield, those soldiers will do their best to honor the ancient Achaemenid warriors’ legacy.